Lost in 2nd Round of TubeMogul Ping Pong Tournament

Week #1 of the TubeMogul Engineering Ping Pong Championship has come to a close. It was great to see so many folks from different teams participating and having fun. The field has been reduced from 37 to 16 competitors. You can view the live tournament bracket here (results updated daily): http://challonge.com/tubepong1 I lost to Trung Dinh… Continue reading Lost in 2nd Round of TubeMogul Ping Pong Tournament

Intel Chairman’s Visit in Bangladesh

Intel Corporation is the world’s largest semiconductor company and the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in many personal computers. Dr. Craig R. Barrett, the chairman of this giant chip maker company, will visit Bangladesh soon. The purpose of his visit is predicted to find out facts for investment opportunity in… Continue reading Intel Chairman’s Visit in Bangladesh

SourceForge.Net Addition: Buying/Selling Services for Open Source Software

I got the following email a little earlier. SoiurceForge.Net is going to add an exciting feature soo: Buying/Selling Services for Open Source Software. Dear SourceForge.net community member, As an active participant in the Open Source community, you may be excited to learn about a new feature that we will add to SourceForge.net in late spring/early… Continue reading SourceForge.Net Addition: Buying/Selling Services for Open Source Software

Developing Web Site by Integrating Joomla, SMF and Community Builder

Here I provide you the step by step instructions that I carried last night to develop a web site for an IT professionals' association in California, USA. They need a good news/content management system, a very good forum software and some sort of community/networking features other than regular static/dynamic functionalities that might be developed later… Continue reading Developing Web Site by Integrating Joomla, SMF and Community Builder